ENTRY INFORMATION FOR 2018
SUSSEX TRACK AND FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS
Entries OPEN for the Champs
K2, Crawley, UKA Rules for Competition
Saturday, May 12th and Sunday, May 13th
- Enter through https://entries.opentrack.run/2018/sxaatf/
- Club Vests must be worn.
- All athletes must have Sussex County qualification through birth or residence.
- Ages as at 31st August/1st September 2018 - Boys/Men U13, U15 & U17, Girls/Women U13, U15 & U17, Senior Men 19+, Senior Women 19+
- Ages as at 31st December 2018 - Men U20, Women U20
- Under 13s - competitors have to have reached their 11th birthday, but not their 13th birthday by 31st August/1st September 2018.
- Electronic Timing and Photo Finish will be in use at the Championships this year.
- The Under 13 age group have their own Championships on 30th June 2018. However, to accommodate Under 13s the County are holding a Minithon Competition for which County medals will be awarded. The Minithon will consist of 3 events, a choice of a Run (150m or 800m) a Jump (Long or High) & a Throw (Shot or Discus) and will be based on a points scoring system, the three athletes with the highest points total will be awarded County medals. Entries from Under 13s will not be accepted for individual events. Entry is at a cost of £10.00 per athlete.
- Relays - 4 x 100m for Under 15s, Under 17s & Under 20/Seniors. (Under13s 4x100m will be held within their own Championships on 30th June). Entries should be made by a Club officer (£8.00 per team).
- T-shirts (£10) and sweatshirts (£17). Available on the day but you are encouraged to order these in advance online to avoid dissappointment.
- The provisional timetable (see below) is to assist you in planning your entries. The actual timing, but not on the day, may be changed dependent upon entries. Copies of the Final Timetable will be sent to all competitors a week before the Championships. You are strongly advised to check with the Final Timetable for the actual time of your event.
- Entry fees - £5.50 per event
- Entries close at Midnight on Sunday 29rd April 2018 - NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Entrants shall compete in one age group throughout the Championships, apart from the Relays where Under 20 & Seniors compete as one team. Male and Female athletes in the Under 15 & Under 17 age groups may compete in a maximum of 3 individual events in one day.
- Enter your Best Performance from the past 6 months in the events entered to assist seeding, grading and announcing of races.
A week before the Championships you will receive a copy of the Final Timetable, Competitors’ instructions and an Entry Pass. If email supplied acknowledgement of your entry will be sent prior to this Final Timetable mailing.
Enquiries to Kate Matthews - firstname.lastname@example.org